Monday, May 21, 2007

My 80's Theme Song



Ok when I saw this I had to take it. Honestly you can keep refreshing it and it will give you a different song no matter what you enter. I thought this was a fun one and kept it. Normally I would have gone with Girls Just Want To Have Fun since I LOVED that song and even dressed up as Cyndi Lauper for Halloween one year.


However Lil Red Corvette is a fun song and brings back a special memory that always makes me smile ; )


Your 80s Theme Song Is:
Little Red Corvette by Prince


I SOOOO love the 80's music. I know a lot of it is BAD but I love it anyway. My cousin calls me the 80's diva. He has a band and anytime I go see them he always has to play an 80's song and give me a shout out. Which normally would embarrass the heck out of me but he has me so wrapped around his finger I let it slide lol


In fact just a couple of weeks ago I added a bunch of 80's and early 90's music to my shuffle's play list. It's awesome to exercise to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.