Friday, May 18, 2007

Day Five

Day FIVE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well, after feeling bad last night I felt surprisingly good this morning. The day went pretty well and uneventful. Eating my chicken and rice for lunch really works a lot better for me. In the evenings I eat some veggies and have one of the rice protein shakes. I’ve felt very thirsty all day so getting my water in was not a problem. I went to the Farmers Market this morning and ooooh yummy! I bought some peaches and black berries and green beans, black eyed peas, yellow squash, and onion (for my parents). This weekend I’m going to cook them all up for a family dinner. I love fresh black eyed peas and tomatoes from the garden! I can’t have tomatoes for this 7 days though.

About 15 minutes after I had my dinner I started getting itchy and sinus pressure. Something I put in my shake I’m allergic to. I had two new things tonight so I’m still trying to figure it out which one did it so I can eliminate it.

Results: Went to an open house and was not even tempted by the food and drinks. Since I don’t eat fish eating chicken every day would get very old if I did this long term. However so far there hasn’t been anything I’m seriously craving. Again, I certainly feel better than before I started the program!