Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day Seven

Well! Official last day! I survived and am very proud of myself I have to say. It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.

Today I slept in (oh how wonderful it was) and other than going over to my parents I went nowhere. It was soooo nice.

Today I really was wanting something other than water. I don't miss soda or anything but I do miss the sugar free drink mix that I drink often. I was determined though to keep to water for today.

The next phase starts where you add back foods slowly to see if they are ok or if they make you feel bad. The foods added back during the next phase are not really foods that I eat. Olives and avocados (oh I do like avocados...just in guacamole!). So I was trying to decide which foods I would add back. I did feel a little achy tonight and I realized while I'm better I think I probably still have a long way to go. I'm not sure if something on the program doesn't agree with me or if the inflammation all the junk was causing in my body just isn't gone yet.

I'm still deciding where I will go tomorrow with this...

Results: I lost almost 4 inches in my waist, 2 in my hips and while the book says you can lose up to ten pounds, I did lose more than that.

More thoughts later!

1 comment:

Miss Knotty said...

That's great! Good for you! :)

It's an amazing feeling to have energy and vigor isn't it?

-Miss K. :)