Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Things you hear in our breakroom

MOM! Are you smokin' crack??

We often forget the walls in our office are very thin and I'm sure the person that has the office on the other side of what is our kitchen (fully loaded I might add, with fridge, micro, ice machine, toaster oven, table top convection oven, and of course coffee pot. Ok so there is actually more but I'm embarassed now. Think we obsess much about food?) thinks we are insane. The very odd noises I was making today while making fun of my sister (boss). Me fussing and mom because she didn't want to help me make lunch but then she wanted to tell me how to do it. And of course my sister exlaiming the above and asking our mother if she was smoking crack. I'm sure the person on the other side of the wall has heard all about our new business venture. Heard gossip about the real estate community here. Oh, I could go on and on :)

However I will miss that office so when we leave it.

That's all for now folks...my connection is running uber slow at the moment. Driving. Me. NUTS. and it's a short trip let me tell ya!

No comments: