Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wonderful Day

So yesterday* I took a rare day off and took a short drive up the road to Temple to meet some of the ladies on my Texas Knitters list. What a great bunch of ladies! There were just 5 of us but we had a wonderful time. We ate good food and laughed and guess what I learned?

How to use dpn's! I received my first sock lesson...but I think I've got to master the dpn's first then I'll worry about the sock lol. I got stuck in traffic on the way back so I entertained myself by taking pictures and knitting. I bought some size 8 dpns and I'm going to do a hat in the round first and get used to it on the bigger needles. It was so nice to just get in the car and drive and crank the music up! It's starting to look springy here in central Tx! A lot of the trees have started to bloom. So far only one of my peach trees have started but it won't be long!



pretty eh?

Also we seem to be getting closer in the new biz venture! I'm so excited! Hopefully things are starting to come together! And now the bed is calling my name...I'll have to save the quick side trip I made into making stitch markers!

*I wrote this Saturday night but blogger was being stubborn...so I'm posting on Sunday

No comments: