Monday, July 02, 2007

Lazy weekend with cats and lace

This is mostly what my weekend consisted of.



Sitting on the love seat with at least one cat in my lap or on my legs. With both cats I had to prop my chart up on the back of the couch, with one I sat a cushion in my lap (slightly on top of the cat) with my chart. I only frogged the MS3 3 maybe 4 times before getting my head in the game and concentrating.

If I did happen to get up for any reason then this occured.



No, I don't think you understand the cuteness...here have a closer look.




That right there is a brat. While she is overcoming some of her issues with being touched or looked at...she seems to be developing new issues. Such as laying next to my head in the mornings meowing loudly. There are others....but we won't discuss those just yet.

Hope Everyone had a relaxing weekend!

Lil Bit says this lace nonsense needs to stop. Mama gets mad when I head butt her while she's trying to count and that whole chart thing takes up my space in her lap!

Can you not feel the disapproval?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that all I want to do is roll around with those kitties? They're so lovable!