Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nope, no knitting here

Not since my hissy fit Sunday night with the MS3. Honestly I haven't really had time anyway. I HAVE been thinking about knitting. I've been thinking about fast and fun winter scarves. Considering it was 90 degrees by 8:00am this morning I have NO idea why I would be thinking about scarves. Except the general consensus this week is that I've either lost my mind or I'm very close to it. I think the need to knit mindless things comes from the chaos that is going on right now. Ya'll know. Knit Therapy. At least that is what I like to call it.

Here, cute kitty picture.




Yes she is sitting in my lap and leaning back to look at me upside down. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the unlady like language coming out of my mouth. Ahem.

No comments: