Random musings while late night knitting on the MS3
1. Lace knitting with a chart and tv don't mix
2. Life lines are the coolest invention since salad in a bag!
3. Mp3 players/ipods are def in top 10 too
4. I can surprisingly concentrate on a chart while listening to music & singing along.
5. The cats have grown used to my singing. The dog...not so much.
6. I'm loving the lace knitting so far
7. When you get tired and can't focus your eyes... That would be when it's time to stop trying to read a chart.
8. What does it say when you are in the mood to listen to both sappy love songs from your teen years and salsa music. Particularly when these are not types of music normally on your play list?
9. Note to self pick up non waxy dental floss for lifelines. Thread works but is a pain in the butt.
10. I wonder if I sold both cats if I'd have enough to buy the knit picks options set? Nah probably not.
11. Why has Maroon 5 not come out with a new cd? (Which today I found out they HAVE duh)
12. I am not going to think about the fact that every customer we have has suddenly decided they want to close next week. Knit knit just keep knitting.