Monday, October 02, 2006

Antiques and Autumn

Is it possible to feel like an antique in your early thirties? Yeah ok I know everyone older than that is groaning. I'm just tired. No, make that worn ass out. For those of you that don't speak Texan bare with me. You know the previous post where I had no spoons. I still don't. I wasn't home all weekend. What did I do? Helped move antiques. Real antiques. Lots and lots and lots of antiques. I'm sore. And did I mention tired? You think about those items that have been passed around over the years. Sold and bought to end up on a dusty shelf waiting for someone to come along and love it enough to take it home.

On a happier note...TGI Fridays has not been a favorite of mine...but I went Sat. night and they have excellent mojito's!!!! Yum! AND they have this new fried mac and cheese thing...OMG. Stay away! Fattening overload. I mean as if mac and cheese isn't artery clogging enough already? Lets FRY it! Yeah they are amazingly scrumptious.

So I didn't have time to check out all the knitting blogs today, but good news for the yarn harlot! Go check it out! http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Welcome October! Fall is here (unless you are in TX)! People have started to decorate and at the store everyone has pumpkins in their baskets! I've got start getting my fall stuff out!

No comments: