Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rainy day sundays

Well I did finish the birthday scarf for my cousin in time and I think she really liked it. We had a great time last night. A low key get together..my cousin and I attempted to make mojito's. We did it wrong but they came out pretty good! Lots of laughing envolved!

Its a cool rainy day today. One of those lovely days that just beg you to stay curled up with the kitties watching movies or reading or knitting. I do have to at least sweep up the cat hair and do some laundry...but I definately think there will be some snuggling and napping with the brats today.

and planning of the next knitting project. I have some more gift to get started on however I'm going to have to figure out how to use some from my stash...the new air conditioner has cut off my fiber budget for a while.

No comments: