Sunday, January 07, 2007

To sleep per chance to dream

Lately I've been having very odd dreams. Odd because they are like stories...or almost like watching a movie. Pretty detailed as far as dreams go, also long and continous. A couple almost like a science fiction movie/book. Not sure why this is happening...but I do have a nagging feeling I need to be writing them down. That niggling urge to write is growing.

Then I happened to look at my horoscope Thursday, something I haven't done in a while.

You are at the leading edge of a creative wave, allowing you to express the ideas that have been building up inside your fertile imagination. Perhaps you recently faced restrictions that prevented you from having too much fun, yet now the landscape is shifting and a party is arriving at your doorstep. Make the most of this time by simply giving yourself permission to be spontaneous and playful.

I like it.

No comments: