Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?


I always ask that of all my prey...I just like the sound of it.

No I'm not insane, a little crazy maybe but not certifiable. Yes that is from Batman, the one with Michael Keaton. You know how a certain song can take you back to a particular moment in your life? This movie does that for me. Freshman year I believe...or actually the summer right before it. I was all about the movie and the music in it...so it seems it was present in many things that summer. Parties, friends, boyfriends etc... one of the better memories that makes me smile. Many lines or quotes from that movie lasted throughout the year.

If I'm not making sense it's because I still have that raging headache. It just doesn't want to go away. I've taken various medications but...I'm probably down to taking an Excedrin pm and calling it a night. I stayed wrapped up on the couch all afternoon with Lil Bit in my lap and heat (I have these things filled with deer corn that you heat in the microwave. You can buy ones in stores with rice and stuff but they are not nearly as good. The corn has moisture in it...its wonderful) on my neck and back. I finished my Patons SWS scarf finally. Yes...I KNOW I'm supposed to be working on the baby blanket...but my brain was hurty today. Also there was NOTHING on tv. sheesh. I've looked all through my collection of movies and nothing...jumps out at me. I think it must be my mood.

I've had things I wanted to blog about running through my head for days now and just haven't seemed to get them typed in. Non-resolutions, a review of 2006, New Years, upcoming things for 2007 etc...hopefully I'll get them posted. Everyone in blogland (and in real life) are making resolutions and plans. I have some plans...not resolutions really. Lets face it, for most of us those resolutions of being more organized, losing weight, saving money etc don't last past January...if that.

Ok Lil bit is going around the house scratching on the doors and cabinets. I don't know what she wants. She has food...oh she probably wants FRESH water. She loves fresh water. Damn spoiled brats lol.

ok time for more drugs and bed. Tomorrow I have to do all the fun stuff like washing my sink full of dishes, laundry, bills, and such. Ooh it's starting to rain...nice sleeping weather!

I'll leave you with one last quote from Batman. "This town needs an enema!!!" lol

p.s. the dark picture with the kitty face is Abby aka Abigail aka abby-doodle. I have a high backed computer chair and she likes to lay up on the back. We seem to be making progress (after 3 years) She has actually let me touch her a few times recently.

No comments: