Thursday, April 26, 2007

If the Cranky Pants Fit...Wear 'Em


Why is it that the best laid plans never seem to work out. Well, I really shouldn't say that...sometimes they don't work out but sometimes they do...just later than hoped for. Yes I'm rambling, I know.


I have a confession. I am a big old crankypants today. Ok, FINE I have been a big old crankypants all WEEK. This is for several reasons I think. I drove Mom to Dallas last Friday night to visit her sister. So I had two nights of not so good sleep there. We are having a garage sale in a couple of weeks and so my aunt cleaned out a bunch of stuff that I ended up loading and unloading several times. I arrived home Sunday afternoon and after another session of unloading and reloading I headed to my sisters house. Why? Well because we had to be up at the butt crack of dawn (4am) to go BE ON THE MORNING NEWS. I mean really who gets up at that horrible hour and goes and pretends to be all perky and happy and silly on TV. Well other than news anchor people. That is a special breed of people right there folks. We had a huge event for Habitat for Humanity Monday night and it was a lovely success! Very tiring though. So the long of it is that I'm run down and I haven't been exercising or eating very healthy. Also everyone is on my last nerve. It's me, I know it's me and not them...but still. I'm just in one of those "I wish everyone would go away and leave me the hell alone moods". I am about to loose my mind in this office. I have cabin fever or something. I just want to GO OUTSIDE! The sun is shining and I don't want to work (and yes I sound like a whiny 5 year old)!


Good things have happened in the last week or so and that makes me feel bad that I'm a cranky pants but it is what it is.


I did make my first ever visit to A REAL LIVE YARN STORE. Not a craft store!! OMG. There are almost no words...but I will post about it tonight...or tomorrow with pictures of my lovely lovely lovely yarn that I bought waytoomuchof!!!!!!!!! *SIGH* It is a very good thing I live 2 hours away from it.
Someone seems to be feeling better!

No comments: