Thursday, April 19, 2007

Alice and the White Rabbit

I feel like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I'm alternately the rabbit yelling LATE I'm LATE!!! AND I'm sometimes Alice, chasing that illusive little bugger thru wonderland trying to get...wherever.


The last month has been crazy busy. Work has been busy (which is a good thing). We have lot's of events and things going this month so free time has been not so much. I FEEL SO BEHIND on blogging! There has been lot's to tell. So to quickly bring things up to speed....


EASTER SNOW!




Yes the day before Easter, in APRIL, in TEXAS we had a lovely lovely lovely SNOW. I took lot's of pictures! Don't worry I'm not going to make you look at all of them heh. Blue Bonnets in the snow...don't see that very often. Lot's of jokes about hell freezing over that weekend let me tell ya!

There was last month's local knitting meet in Copperas Cove at Alice's house. FUN! Great ladies and great food and maybe a wee bit of yarn petting!

I participated in a stitch marker swap over at http://getstitchy.com

These are my awesome stitch markers I got from my AWESOME new pal Melissa!

She sent Popcorn! and Mini Reese's and Life savers yummmm! I'm really enjoying the swaps. I've also joined a secret scarf exchange! My partner has emailed me and asked questions and is teasing me something terrible! It's so much fun!


This weekend I'm going to hit a "REAL" yarn store while we are in Dallas and pick up yarn for my pal's scarf.

While I have been running through wonderland like the mad hatter I have done a little knitting. I'm working on a My so called Scarf and ::drumroll please:::


My first true lace project!


More details soon!

Is that too may pictures? Well in the words of Alice "What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed the candy, popcorn and markers! :) It was very fun for me too! I used your markers! They're great! ;)
~Melissa
www.meliabella.wordpress.com