Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Actual FO's!!!

I have actual finished objects to show ya'll! Can you believe it?

Behold, the Seafoam Shawl from One Skein Wonders (finished but not blocked yet)



Thanks to my friend Deb for the picture assistance of holding it up for me.
Here is a close up that shows the color a little better. This shawl is for an exchange and will be getting mailed next week to its new home. Oh, and yes this is the shawl that was in my knitting bag that I made the EMT's put in the ambulance with me lol.




I've also cranked out a few of these little cell phone cozies also from One Skein Wonders


I have no idea why...I just decided I wanted to try one and it was done so fast so I started a second...and you get the picture.

I've started my first attempt at a purse/bag whatever you want to call it. Once there is a little more to it, I'll post pictures and the pattern etc...

Thanks for all the well wishes! I'm doing fine, still having a few headaches and some dizzy spells. The Doctor said that could last for up to six weeks so it's not anything I'm worried about. I do still have a knot on my head though lol.

I'll leave you with a picture of one of my house guests (Bonnie Bell). She looks a little unhappy here...I think it's because it was about a 200 degrees outside. Dixie doesn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of her. I think they will probably be staying with me for at least another two weeks. Their Mama really misses them!

Ok...one more AWWW


No comments: