Friday, September 14, 2007

Calm before the storm

To sum up why I haven't been posting much lately this is the best way I can describe things. I'm juggling many balls right now and they are all up in the air. At the moment they are all suspended up there and I'm just waiting for them to start dropping.

We are awaiting the birth of the newest member of the family. We are also awaiting the passing of my aunt. There is nothing else they can do for her and it's just a matter of days. It's horrible beyond words.

We (my sister and I) also have the starting of a new business. This involves much waiting and "red tape" so to speak. Relocating our current business in a VERY short period of time. Being out of the state for a week for training very soon. These things are exciting though (maybe a wee bit stressful) and I can't wait for a couple of months until we are farther along!

Oddly enough though, I'm calm. For the moment. I'm not sure why really. I guess because it won't help to be otherwise. Don't get me wrong each day can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster but over all I've been pretty calm about it all. Possibly because I know it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I'm terribly behind on everything. Emails, posting, the blogs I read and not to mention knitting. I'm trying as hard as I can to catch up!

No comments: