Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ho ho over it

I've always been all about Christmas. Merry and bright is always my theme and I normally go all out. Well, I give. Uncle. I've been listening to my favorite Christmas music, watched all my movies, baked until I was ready to collapse. No matter what I just can't get into it. I'm tired of feeling guilty about it, so in just goin to say it. Humbug!
To those of you enjoying the holidays I'm glad and hope it is wonderful for you. As for me, I'm officially skipping it this year. Christmas playlist gone. David gray is going to sing me to sleep tonight. So to those of you struggling with life, holidays, and everything else...come sit by me. I'll share the fourteen pounds of cookies I have and we can rock out to something fun....and we can do Christmas next year.

No comments: